As we all get ready for ICD-10, test your skills by taking the quiz below. For the answers, shoot me an email, email@example.com!
1. What code should you report for complex regional pain syndrome I of left upper limb?
2. Report ICD-10-CM code H25.12 for age-related nuclear cataract in which site?
a. Right eye
b. Left eye
3. What code should you report for a benign neoplasm of left ureter?
4. You would report ICD-10-CM code M89.562 for osteolysis of what site?
a. Right hand
b. Left hand
c. Right lower leg
d. Left lower leg
5. What ICD-10-CM code would you report for orthopnea?